OUR HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES
- Camp Teepee These are outdoor adventure camps for children aged 6-11 in the grounds of The Paragon. Be prepared to get muddy!
- Paragon Art School One, two or three day art workshops for different age groups and led by The Paragon School, Head of Art, Miss Alex Hucks.
- Paragon Art, Yoga & Mindfulness Workshop For children aged 6-11 offering the chance to enjoy a day of art, yoga and mindfulness activities, led by The Paragon School, Head of Art, Miss Alex Hucks and class teacher and qualified children's Yoga instructor, Mrs Cordelia McLeod.
Our senior school, Prior Park College, also offers:
- Rugby camp Paul Hull, Director of Rugby at Prior Park College is leading children's rugby camps in the Summer at the College.
- Tennis camp - Action packed tennis camp for all abilities of children aged six and above.
In addition, there are clubs and activities, provided by other organisations, including SuperPirates, the locally renowned children's entertainment company. Super Pirates summer dates are available here.
Have a look at the specific web pages to see when these are on next.