School Fees as from 1 September 2017
Years 3, 4, 5 and 6, including lunches: £3,325 per term
Years 1 & 2, including lunches: £3,170 per term
Full Time, including lunches: £2,990 per term
Full Time, including lunches: £2,850 per term
Part Time (cost per Day): £570 per term
Per morning without lunch (until 12 o'clock): £310 per term
Per morning including lunch (until 1 o'clock): £420 per term
Per afternoon: £255 per term
Please note that we can only accept Squirrels children for lunch when they reach their second year of Nursery (ie the year immediately before they join Reception).
Please Note: A full term's notice is required before the removal of a pupil. In default of so doing, one term's fees in lieu of such notice will be charged.
£37 per 60 minute session
Instrumental Music Lessons:
£22.50 per lesson
Payment of School Fees
Fees are due and payable on or before the first day of each term. Late payments increase the school's costs and affect fee levels for all parents. We reserve the right to charge interest on outstanding balances. If interest is applied it will be added at a rate of 1% per month from the second day of term.
There are three ways to pay your fees and extras:
- By bank transfer to the account of 'The Paragon School', account number: 70073296, sort code: 20-05-06 (Barclays Bank PLC, Bank). Please ensure that the pupil's name and account number are quoted on the transfer details.
- By cheque payable to 'The Paragon School' on or before the first day of term.
- Payments can also be made via School Fee Plan - who offer a monthly payment facility. Further details can be found at the following link:
Prior Park Schools are pleased to award a discount to parents who have two or more children simultaneously at our schools. A discount of 5% will be applied for a second child, 10% for a third, 15% for a fourth and 20% for a fifth child. Subject to the points below:
- sibling discount will be applied in addition to any Scholarship or similar award;
- discounts will not be applied in addition to any assistance the family receives in the form of a Bursary. This because the level of support given by Prior Park in these cases already takes account of all factors including the presence of siblings at other Prior Park Schools;
- discounts will be applied to the fees of the oldest child. That is, if there are two children the older will receive a 5% discount. If there are three children the oldest will receive a 10% discount and the middle child a 5% discount while all three are at Prior Park Schools;
- the scheme will be applied regardless of the stage of education within Prior Park Schools; ie it does not matter whether siblings are in the College, Preparatory School, The Paragon or Gibraltar, providing they are in full-time education;
- discounts will normally be a percentage of the relevant school fee.
The discounts applied can be clearly seen in the following table:
|Number of children||Eldest||2nd Child||3rd Child||4th Child|
Bursaries are awarded according to the Prior Park Schools Means Tested Bursary Policy in response to parental need, either to relieve difficulty in the family of an existing pupil, or to enable entry to Prior Park by pupils whose parents could not otherwise afford the fees.
A Bursary Application Form is required from the parent(s) as a statement of the family’s financial position. The Financial Controller will be delighted to discuss individual applications.
Early Years Entitlement:
Children may be eligible to receive funding from the Government under its Early Years Entitlement Scheme, up to a maximum of 15 hours per week. If eligible, under the scheme, the funds are paid to the school to help meet the cost of nursery and reception costs.
The pupil becomes eligible for funding during the term of his or her third birthday, up to and including the term he or she reaches 5 years of age.
This entitlement is subject to change and is outside the control of the school. If you would like any further information about the Early Years Entitlement scheme, please contact Alison Rabbitts, the Fees Clerk for Prior Park Schools at firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Care Vouchers:
We accept Child Care Vouchers which can be used to pay for Nursery fees. They can also be used for care for older children such as out of school clubs, afterschool clubs and holiday camps. If you require further information on Child Care Vouchers, then you should contact Alison Rabbitts at email@example.com
- Pupils' Absence Insurance Scheme (opt-in if required):
- 1% of School Fees per term
- Personal Accident Scheme - the cost is covered within the 2017/18 School Fees
- Personal Effects Insurance (opt-in if required) £12.50 per term
We are currently in the process of finalising the schemes with our brokers (Marsh Limited) and will inform you if there are any changes over the Summer.