The Paragon is a school with a very clear mission and sense of what we stand for
- To be an exciting and dynamic school in which children acquire a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning.
- To promote the importance of moral, spiritual and social values, inspired by the school's underlying Christian ethos.
- To deliver a broad and balanced education for every child, which maximises their academic, creative and sporting potential.
- To value every individual's talents and interests, encouraging children to take pride in their own achievements while also celebrating those of others.
- To be a school that is outward looking - building links with parents and the local community, as well as appreciating the rich diversity of cultures from around the world.
- To be a happy school where children really feel they belong - where they can laugh, be spontaneous and enjoy being children.
- To enable those leaving The Paragon to move on to Prior Park College as confident, capable, compassionate and independent minded young people.